The holidays bring more than an emotion. With so many parties this season, we’re all eating more “bad” and you drink more alcohol than we usually do. No wonder that so many people gain weight more during the Christmas season. But you can avoid this and start living a healthy lifestyle in and out with Pilates.
International Celebrities love Pilates because it works the muscles of the “core”, with a series of slow, controlled movements. Once you get used to it, you will be surprised how easy it is to fall into their daily activities. The secret of the perfect figure of Pippa Middleton – thin, long body and then whispering in the background – is a weekly Pilates session. Kate Winslet does not have much time to go to the gym, but at least a Pilates workout 20 minutes every day. David Beckham was introduced to Pilates while with AC Milan in 2009, and was in the best shape it has ever been since I started doing a daily routine of an hour.
If you are interested to look good, feel good and live a healthy life, then enter a Pilates class. In Sydney, dancer and Pilates instructor Cynthia Lochard has a Pilates studio that tailors a program to meet the specific needs of each individual to help bring more strength, balance, flexibility, control and vitality to a person’s life.
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a nonoaerobic exercise, so that the muscles do not work in exhaustion. No effort or sweat; all you need is an intense concentration. Will to stretch and lengthen all the muscle groups of the body in a balanced way, through rhythmic breathing pattern. He is a specialist in exercise individualized to the specific needs of each individual; therefore benefit everyone – athletes, pregnant women, people with low levels of fitness, and those with limited mobility.
More and more people are turning to Pilates workouts for their positive and holistic.
These are some of the reasons for the exercise of Pilates is becoming increasingly popular around the world
- Develop core strength
- Improves muscle strength, balance and tone
- Increased flexibility
- Improves posture
- Re-enable or prevent injuries muscle related
- Increased lung capacity and circulation
- Improve Concentration
- Increase awareness body mind
- Improved stress management and relaxation
- Provides fitness training whole body, including breathing and concentration
- Increases energy
- Promotes weight loss and look perfectly toned
The Six Principles of Pilates
The health benefits and life above are achievable because Pilates focuses on six key principles for a holistic approach mind body awareness, and improves balance. Here are the fundamental principles based on the basic philosophy of Joseph Pilates’ the Art of Contrology
- Focuses on the center of the body – between the lower ribs and pubic bone
- Draw attention to each movement
- Maintain complete control muscle movement in every
- It ‘compatible with the knowledge throughout each movement to maintain proper positioning and alignment of body parts
- Use full well coordinated breathing exercises
- Maintain a fluid, elegant and so every movement
If you want to achieve, longer, leaner, more flexible body, more balanced and stronger – without straining your muscles, then enter a Pilates class for their development.